District 6580 Goals for 2017-18
Support and Strengthen Clubs
- All clubs will work to achieve the Presidential Citation.
- All club presidents will post at least 10 goals in Rotary Club Central by July 1, 2017.
- Ninety percent of clubs will have engaged in Visioning for planning or Strategic Planning.
- The district will post a net gain in membership of 53. [our district membership has declined by over 150 in last 5 years]
- The district will increase the number of members younger than 40 by ten percent.
- The district will have initiated the process to start a new club in two communities in the district.
- Our district will add five new Interact or Rotaract clubs.
Focus and Increase Humanitarian Service
- The district will offer a global grant scholarship.
- The district will attain a minimum Annual Fund contribution of at least $130 per capita.
- The district will increase the number of Paul Harris Society members by 15.
- The district will increase the number of Paul Harris Fellows by 40.
- 50 percent of clubs will participate in District Grants.
- Our district will plant one tree per member.
Enhance Rotary’s Public Image and Awareness
- The district will have a public relations team that supports club efforts in public awareness.
- All clubs will collect and report on volunteer hours and service project contributions.
- Eight clubs will commit to host an inbound exchange student.
- Ten clubs will have youth applicants to be outbound exchange students.
- All clubs will have a public relations coordinator.